Lighthouse Use Request Form
The Lighthouse is reserved on a first come basis by calling the church secretary. Please fill out the form below to ensure your reservation for your date(s) to use the Lighthouse and the custodian will have your information.
The Lighthouse address is 42 3rd Street SW, Sioux Center IA, 51250
The person completing this form must be present to ensure that the facility is used in accordance with policy. This person is also responsible for coordinating and implementing the unlocking of the Lighthouse, any needed set-up, takedown, and clean up for the activity. Arrangements must be made with the church custodian.
The person requesting the use of Bethel CRC's Lighthouse must read and agree to the Lighthouse Use Policy.
The member and non-member rental feels are listed below the form.
Member Fees for renting of the Lighthouse
- Kitchen/Living room area - $100
- Kitchen Only - $25 (food prep only)
- Per Classroom - $25
- Junior High Youth Group room (Basement) - $25
Non-Member fees for renting of the Lighthouse
- Kitchen/Living room area - $200
- Kitchen Only - $50
- Per Classroom - $50
- Junior High Youth Group room (Basement) - $50
When using the Lighthouse, you are responsible for the following:
- Washing and putting away all dishes you use
- Vacuuming if needed
- Returning all furniture where you found it
- Sweeping the kitchen and dining room area
- Making sure all lights are shut off
- Locking and shutting the door when you are the last one to leave
Items not allowed in the Lighthouse:
Any damage done to facilities and/or the furnishings by the person or group responsible shall make repairs to the satisfaction of the Council of Bethel CRC. Please report any damage to custodian.
*Sunday rentals need to be out of the Lighthouse by 4:00PM.
*We will not reserve the Lighthouse more than one year in advance. The exception would be weddings
**Non-members can rent the Lighthouse after November 1 for Thanksgiving and after December 1 for Christmas events.